75k Base, 100k OTE.
The Sales Manager role is for someone located in Canada. You’ll start between 8-9am PT. Please only apply if you are located in Canada.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new BDRs and SDRs in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You’ll also own the sales side of our CRM ensuring data is clean, useful, accurate, and can be used to monitor the sales funnel as well as perform forecasting.
In this role you will need to:
- Be directly responsible for building and managing the BDR and SDR team.
- Be directly responsible for creating and implementing our outbound lead generation strategy.
- Work with the Sales Director to create and implement our inbound qualification strategy.
- Supervise and manage day-to-day operations of your team to meet monthly goals: activity, metrics, and opportunity targets.
- Work with the Sales Director to create and manage a scalable prospecting structure including template creation, script creation, account and contact targeting, testing, etc.
- Build and lead inbound and outbound sales play books including onboarding and training documentation.
- Work with marketing to develop and optimize lead sources and sales touch points.
- Work with marketing to understand and communicate messaging around the platform, platform enhancements, partnerships, and new releases.
- Work with the Sales Director to structure the sales side of the CRM.
- Be directly responsible for managing the sales side of the CRM to keep data clean, useful, actionable, and accurate.
- Report internally on sales activity and opportunities generated.
- Consistently monitor and improve the sales activities on your team.
- Provide day to day coaching, weekly 1:1 meetings, and shadow sessions with your team.
To be successful in this role, you must have
- Strong initiative, you will be building many processes from the ground up.
- 2 - 4 years of experience within a SaaS sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- 2 - 4 years proven track-record of consistently exceeding KPIs.
- 1+ years of B2B software sales management experience.
- Experience in coaching and training.
- Experience as a successful quota carrying, new business sales rep.
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence.
- A strong work ethic.
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A winning mentality!
Not only are you joining a great team, you’re joining the ground floor of a profitable fast growing startup which puts you in a position to launch your career to the next level. Aside from a competitive salary, and great career development potential, there are a number of other benefits of working with Commerce7.
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team dedicated to empowering our clients with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed.
- Extended health plan.
- Unlimited vacation policy with forced 2 weeks minimum.
- Skip the commute! Work remotely and hit your deadlines from home.
- Free wine! - Enjoy a quarterly wine club shipment on us.
Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that enables wineries around the world, regardless of size, to succeed by empowering them with the digital tools needed to create customer centric shopping experiences. Wineries use our software to sell through all direct to consumer sales channels including ecommerce, point of sale, reservations, and wine club subscriptions.
Over the past 2 years we’ve grown to serve over 590 wineries across 8 different countries ranging in size from mom and pop operations, to multinational enterprises.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com