Customer Onboarding Specialist
Work from home - Canada
This role is for someone in Canada. You’ll start between 8am-9am in your time zone. Please only apply if you are located in Canada.
Are you driven to empower others to succeed? Love sharing and guiding people through a great product? Interested in joining a rapidly growing tech company? We’d love to hear from you!
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be empowering and supporting customers with the knowledge and best practices they need to grow their business. You’ll answer questions, solve problems, and help guide our clients by communicating through our ticketing system and occasional screen share calls. You’ll become an expert at using our platform and will be instrumental in the success of our clients.
- Answer support tickets from clients that are onboarding through Hubspot, ensuring customer questions and problems are addressed efficiently and effectively.
- Facilitate video conference calls when necessary, to discuss and walk through customer setup questions.
- Proactively reach out to clients to check in on their onboarding progress, answering questions and providing guidance where needed.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the development team to address.
- Work closely with our development team to understand, document, and effectively communicate new features and updates to our customers.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills so you can clearly explain solutions to customers and issues to the development team.
- Have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Be an independent problem solver. You do not give up when you don’t know the answer immediately and are able to work through problems creatively.
- Be a team player. You understand when it is necessary to loop in senior staff members for assistance and you’re humble enough to ask for help when needed.
- Be technically savvy and constantly stay up to date by learning all the nuances of our platform.
- Have a strong positive attitude and perform well under pressure.
- Be able to handle stubborn or difficult customers including disgruntled customers, those who do not take “no” for an answer, and those who aren’t tech savvy.
- Be an attentive listener and communicate empathically with clients in order to build rapport.
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in a SaaS business before.
- Have experience in an online customer facing role.
- Have experience working remotely.
- Have technical experience or coding skills.
Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that enables wineries around the world, regardless of size, to succeed by empowering them with the digital tools needed to create customer centric shopping experiences. Wineries use our software to sell through all direct to consumer sales channels including ecommerce, point of sale, reservations, and subscriptions.
Over the past 3 years we’ve grown to serve over 750 wineries across 8 different countries ranging in size from mom and pop operations, to multinational enterprises.
Not only are you joining a great team, you’re joining the ground floor of a profitable fast growing startup which puts you in a position to launch your career to the next level. Aside from a competitive salary, and great career development potential, there are a number of other benefits for working with Commerce7.
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team dedicated to empowering our clients with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed.
- We fly all employees in or out to join us at a fun filled annual company retreat.
- We are committed to creating a diverse culture and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision.
- We provide our team with the technology and tools you need to succeed in your role.
- Make an impact with your work - you won’t be another cog in the wheel, the work you do will have a significant impact on the success of the business.
- Skip the commute! Work remotely and hit your deadlines from home.
- Free wine! - Enjoy a quarterly wine club shipment on us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Up to $70,000.00 per year
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com