The Account Executive role is for someone located in Canada. You’ll start between 8-9am PT. Please only apply if you are located in Canada.
The Account Executive role is based around consultative selling. You will be responsible for managing a pipeline of Sales Development Representative (SDR) sourced opportunities and successfully selling the Commerce7 value proposition primarily over the phone/web conferencing tools, and email. The role will also require you to guide prospects through a purchasing process that involves many 3rd party partners.
In this role you will need to
- Become an expert on the Commerce7 platform
- Become an expert in direct to consumer operations and sales
- Manage a pipeline of SDR sourced opportunities
- Educate and guide prospects through the consideration phase of the buyer's journey
- Act as a consultant for prospects on how to achieve their DTC goals in order to close new business
- Schedule calls, meetings, and demos with prospects to answer questions and provide advice
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Commerce7’s suite of products
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to execute and develop sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
To be successful in this role, you must have
- 2 - 4 years of experience within a SaaS sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- 2 - 4 years proven track-record of consistently exceeding KPIs
- SaaS selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Emotional intelligence
- A strong work ethic
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A winning mentality!
Bonus points if you
- Have experience in a direct to consumer business
- Have experience working remote
Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that enables wineries around the world, regardless of size, to succeed by empowering them with the digital tools needed to create customer centric shopping experiences. Wineries use our software to sell through all direct to consumer sales channels including ecommerce, point of sale, reservations, and subscriptions.
Over the past 2 years we’ve grown to serve over 400 wineries across 8 different countries ranging in size from mom and pop operations, to multinational enterprises.
Not only are you joining a great team, you’re joining the ground floor of a profitable fast growing startup which puts you in a position to launch your career to the next level. Aside from a competitive salary, and great career development potential, there are a number of other benefits for working with Commerce7.
- Be part of a motivated and passionate team dedicated to empowering our clients with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed.
- Make an impact with your work - you won’t be another cog in the wheel, the work you do will have a significant impact on the success of the business.
- Health/dental benefits after 3 months.
- Free wine! - Enjoy a quarterly wine club shipment on us.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please only apply if you are located in Canada.
- Please only apply if you have at least 2 years of SaaS sales experience.