Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that is deeply focused on creating great customer experiences in the wine commerce space (think Shopify for wine). We give wineries the tools needed to provide their customers with great shopping experiences through all direct to consumer channels.
After a year of rapid growth and working with some of the biggest brands in the world, we need someone to join our team and help us tell our story, and share our values with our community.
The Commerce7 team is small, and as a member the impact you’ll bring to the overall success of the company will be significant. As the marketing coordinator, you’ll represent our team at various events and tradeshows in North America, Australia, and South Africa, create various digital content like newsletters and blog posts, coordinate various product and PR releases, and create a variety of sales collateral.
Your goal will be to share Commerce7’s story and values with thousands of wineries. Your success will expand Commerce7’s reach resulting in thousands of brands gaining access to the tools needed to grow their business, and millions of consumers receiving better online experiences.
Joining the ground floor of a fast growing startup puts you in a position to launch your career to the next level. Aside from a salary, and great career development opportunities, there are a number of other benefits for working with Commerce7.
- Autonomy - Work with management to define your goals, and then create your own plan to achieve them. Gain control over how your job is executed and what your growth pattern looks like. We aren't going to micro-manage you.
- Purpose - Don’t be another cog in the wheel. The work you do will have a significant impact on the success of the business.
- Flexibility - Enjoy peace and work from home. Enjoy the water cooler and come to the office. Set your own schedule. We aren't going to measure your hours.
- Travel - Today we visit clients and have tradeshows that we attend in US, Canada, Australia, and South Africa. We are expanding globally.
- Wine - Enjoy an wine club on us!
We are looking for someone with post-secondary marketing education. Marketing experience is a bonus. Design skills and creativity are a bonus. Above a good resume, we’re looking for a good fit.
Send your resume to email@example.com
This is an entry level marketing position.