Customer Success Specialist - Growing Startup
Want to join a dynamic, fast growing tech startup?
This opportunity is based out of Welland, Ontario. Commerce7 is a Vancouver based software startup that enables wineries around the world, regardless of size, to succeed by empowering them with the digital tools needed to create customer centric shopping experiences. Wineries use our software to sell through all direct to consumer sales channels including ecommerce, point of sale, reservations, and subscriptions.
After a year and a half of rapid growth, we’re ready and excited to expand our Customer Success team. If you are a motivated self starter that enjoys engaging with people, join our amazing team and be a part of something big!
The Commerce7 team is small and agile, and as a member, the impact you’ll bring to the overall success of the company will be significant. As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll assist our clients with prompt, friendly and accurate help through a variety of channels. The role also entails building out written documentation on new platform features and updates.
Providing a great customer experience is essential to our success so while working with our clients, the role will require you to communicate in a professional, helpful, and engaging tone with a focus on efficiently finding the right solution with each client.
Not only are you joining a great team, you’re joining the ground floor of a profitable fast growing startup which puts you in a position to launch your career to the next level. Aside from a competitive salary, and great career development potential, there are a number of other benefits for working with Commerce7.
- Purpose - Don’t be another cog in the wheel. The work you do will have a significant impact on the success of the business.
- Company Trips - Semi annual company team building meetings.
- Flexibility - Enjoy peace and work from home. Enjoy the water cooler and come to the office. Set your own schedule. We aren't going to measure your hours.
- Wine - Enjoy a quarterly wine club shipment on us!
Above a good resume with proven experience in customer support, we’re looking for a good fit.
- Characteristics - Team player with a strong desire to be an active long-term participant in the growth of Commerce7. The ideal candidate will share values in line with Commerce7’s core values.
- Work Ethic - The ability to work independently and hit deadlines without micromanagement is key in our ideal candidate.
- Skills - Exceptional written communication skills. High emotional intelligence.
- Experience - Relevant experience in a product or technical support role is preferred.
- Troubleshoot reported questions/issues - Provide valid, accurate, and complete information to customers who submit support tickets.
- Written Documentation - Work with the product team to write instructional documentation outlining setup, use, and common questions for new features and updates to the platform.
- Training - Work with the team to script and create various training videos outlining different common workflows and processes on the platform.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org